by Buz Wolfe
I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of our clients, friends, peers, and family a blessed and Happy Thanksgiving! As I approach the 30th Anniversary of the founding of our company, I am constantly reminded of the many blessings which have been bestowed upon us over these years.
Since these warm wishes are echoed by my entire staff, I thought it might be fun to give you a quick two sentence description of some “fun facts” about the Wolfe & Company sales staff.
• Steve Martson has a law degree. He spent a very successful career in the private sector corporate world.
• Harry Snyder is a retired Air Force and Commercial Airline pilot. He has over twenty five years experience as a top producer in high end properties.
• Wayne Deakin is a Penn State alumnus. He has spent approximately twenty years handling rental, property management and recreational cabin properties for us.
• Mitch Gelbaugh started with the company in 1986 and went on to spend eighteen years at RE/MAX where he was inducted into the RE/MAX Hall of Fame. Mitch holds an Associate Broker’s license.
• Eric Shryock just celebrated his twenty fifth anniversary with the company. Before entering the real estate field, Eric was a PGA Class A Golf Professional.
• Gary Sausser is a West Point grad and enjoyed a distinguished Army career culminating in the rank of Brigadier General. Gary also holds the CCIM – – the highest commercial designation available in the real estate industry.
• Tom Lindsey enjoyed a successful career in the commercial construction business before entering the real estate business in 1988. Tom also holds an Associate Broker’s license.
• Sam McLoota is also a Penn State alumnus and a graduate of the Smeal College of Business. Sam is also an alumnus of the Leadership Cumberland program.
• Joan Wolfe spent many years “behind the scenes” taking care of bookkeeping, payroll, IT and procurement for the company before securing her sales license. She continues to wear “all of the hats”.
• Erin Wolfe Tadich is a Bucknell alumnus and taught in the Chambersburg and Cumberland Valley Schools before entering the Real Estate business. Erin is on track to finish among the top five percent of producers in the marketplace for 2015.
• John Matasovsky’s first career was with the Pentagon. He relocated to the area because of his love for fly fishing and he also holds the SRES designation.
• Michael Garrity relocated to the area from Chicago with his wife who is part of a long established Carlisle business. Michael also has the CCIM designation and is a graduate of Marquette.
• Andy Wolfe is a graduate of Juniata College where he played Division III basketball. Andy will soon sit for the General Certified Appraisal examination.
• Tracy Sharp has been “running the company” for nearly ten years. Tracy and her family are native to the area and relocated back here after a corporate career in Human Resources.
The market remains good and our staff remains dedicated to serving our clients through the balance of the year and into 2016. At Wolfe & Company Realtors it is still NO FEES – NO TEAMS – NO NONSENSE. And remember – – – EXPERIENCE MATTERS!