Buz Talks Business
When you list with ME you deal with ME! What I mean is that I don’t pass you off to someone else. I’m the Broker/Owner and with over $200 million in settled transactions, I’m happy to share my expertise when I handle your next Real Estate transaction.
- Determine your home’s fair market value. We don’t bid on listings but, rather, do our best to research area sales in a manner similar to an appraiser. Determine your home’s fair market value.
- Prepare your home for sale. We provide professional photography for our listings, but having your home photo ready for online presentation is crucial to making a good first impression with online lookers. Prepare your home for sale.
- Respond to feedback from showings. Any feedback from a buyer is helpful, whether it be good, bad, or ugly. Sometimes feedback points to necessary condition improvements and other times it warrants a price reduction. As a general rule, the first 7-10 days of activity for a new listing is absolutely critical.
- Negotiate reasonably. Most buyers will make offers contingent on financing, an appraisal, and various inspections. We will help you consider the details of any offers and provide guidance on an appropriate response.
- Prepare for closing. Your attorney will prepare a deed as you finish packing and completing any necessary repairs. Your mortgage will be paid off so that you walk away from closing with a check that’s all yours!